Increase the lifespan of your equipment and improve performance
For commercial & industrial use, pre-treatment solutions are used to increase the lifespan of your equipment and improve performance. Providing more than just great tasting water for customers; your boilers, water heaters, dishwashers, ice machines all benefit from treated water.
Our advanced line of Commercial & Industrial softeners reduces scale buildup in equipment and fixtures, resulting in both the immediate and long-term cost reduction of your equipment. A few benefits of having soft water for laundry, dishwashers, and boilers is that you can provide spot-free glasses and dishes to your customers and reduce the use of chemicals and detergents.
Learn more about our line of Commercial & Industrial Water Softeners:
- Culligan® HIGH EFFICIENCY 1.5 WATER SOFTENER
- The Culligan® HIGH EFFICIENCY 1.5 TWIN WATER SOFTENER
- The Culligan® TOP MOUNT (CTM) WATER SOFTENER
- The Culligan® SIDE MOUNT (CSM™) WATER SOFTENER
- Culligan® Skidded CSM™ Softener
- The Culligan® Hi-Flo® 3e WATER SOFTENER
- The Culligan® Hi-Flo® 50 WATER SOFTENER
Advanced Culligan water filters will improve efficiency and safeguard your operations by allowing the highest quality water to flow through your equipment. The most common types of filters used for problems faced in Jamaica are carbon filters and depth filters.
Reverse Osmosis/Membrane Solutions
Membranes are customized to meet your exact requirements. Available in capacities up to hundreds of gallons of water per minute, membranes provide superior results for all applications as part of the complete Culligan solution.
Learn more about our line of Commercial & Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- The Culligan® LC Series REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® E1 Plus REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® E2 REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® M1 REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® M2 REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® G1 REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® G2 REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- The Culligan® IW REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM